Request the authentic Atlantic Canadian lobster
Coming from the St. Lawrence river’s rocky bottom and cold water, the Atlantic Canadian lobster is the expert’s choice. We just love its fine and abundant flesh. It is so outstanding that it has its own signature! To make sure that you are buying the highest quality lobster, demand the Homard des Îles label.
Prices may change without prior notice*
|1 to 1.20 lb||$/lb|
|1.25 to 1.45 lb||14,95$/lb|
|1.5 to 1.95 lb||15,95$/lb|
|2 to 3.95 lb||$/lb|
|4 lb and over||$/lb|
|1.25 to 1.45 lb||16,95$/lb|
How to cook lobster: our recipe
- Take off the rubber bands from the claws of the live lobster.
- In a medium pot, bring 3 to 4 inches of water to boil with 1/2 cup of sea salt.
- Plunge the fresh lobster headfirst and on its back. That way, the water stays inside the shell.
- When the water starts to boil, check the cooking time on the chart below.
- Take the lobster out of the pan and plunge into cold and salted water to stop the cooking and allow the meat to seperate from the shell.
|1 to 1/4 lb||14 min||16 min|
|1 1/2 lb||16 min||18 min|
|2 lb||18 min||20 min|
|3 lb||22 min||25 min|
|4 lb||28 min||30 min|
|5 lb||32 min||38 min|
Male or female? The difference
The king of shellfishes
From april to july, the lobster season makes every seafood lover happy. It’s the masterpiece in all events, small or big.
Our lobsters are first brought and put into tanks on the docks of Havre-Aubert. Once drained, they are sent your way in refrigerated trucks!
Everywhere in Québec
Our wide distribution network allows you to find the Atlantic Canadian lobster in many stores and food markets in Montreal.
Lobster, shrimps and much more!
Cooked or live lobster, lobster meat, and a complete range of seafood are also at our fish market, located at 559, Industriel Blvd., in Saint-Eustache.
Order your lobster, and come get it within 24 hours!